The company first incorporated in May 2009 as Business 900 Community Interest Company and commenced its trade as Clean Start. The principal activity of the company is the provision of cleaning services within the community.
Objectives and Activities
- Provide employment opportunities to disadvantaged individuals including a mechanism by which they canbe fully re-integrate into society.
- The advancement of education by the provision of advice and training.
- Provide wide range of cleaning services at competitive rates to organizations in the local area.
Cleanstart provides cleaning service which:
- is of a consistently high and professional standard
- is consistently on time, efficient and to service specification
- is to resident's satisfaction
- is affordable to the customer
- is provided in a safe, respectful and courteous manner
- meets all health and safety and environmental standards
- helps provide a pleasant living environment for our customers
Our customers are ultimately at the centre of everything that we do. They determine our standards for performance, reliability and service. Whilst being a young company our current customer satisfaction tells us that confidence in the quality of our cleaning services is very high.
We offer a full range of services, ranging from small local projects to major work, and everything in between.
We can offer you a no obligation quote now, so contact us
for more information.
Out team is proactive , friendly and very enthusiastic about the work.